Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two Tah-dahs!

Doesn't the sun always do a little something-something for ya? I know it does me. Maybe it was being raised in Puerto Rico(land of eternal sunshine.....85 degrees year-round, but I digress)Sun make me happy. Sun energizes me. Sun completes me. It is 77 degrees here in kansas today on its way to 80. It sure has put a fire under me! The bright blue sky, the warm prairie breeze; they sing to me today. They coax me to work and complete; to create and make.

Tah-dah #1 
The Jopline Vest: you can see progress here and here. I cannot tell you how much I absolutely adore this vest. The yarn feels luxurious, the floaty-ness feels chic. I feel like a million bucks wearing it. I'm so glad I did not skimp and finished this one to the best of my abilities. The blocking was tedious, but the the pay-off is in details when I'm wearing it.

Tah-dah #2
The Raspberry purse, first seen here. I finsished lining it over the weekend and it sat until this morning. I just felt like it needed a little more. So I added the flower witht he button middle. Ahhhh, that's what it needed.  I gave it 2 pockets inside, one for my phone and one for my sunglasses. I think that's all I'm gonna need if Kansas keeps on giving weather gifts like today. Now all I need to do is slip in my wallet and I'm good to go.

 Outside shot.....gorgeous!





Having a terific Tuesday, hope you are too!

2 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Your vest is just gorgeous - and I love the pretty pink purse. Great works. :)

Beansieleigh said...

Wow! You've got a standing ovation coming from my way! Beautiful work Caroline! Love the Jopline Vest, and the purse is really sweet! Love the lining you picked out for it!.. Have a great week, and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! ~tina