Saturday, February 26, 2011

Progressing on projects.......

My hooks have been busy, but I don't have anything completed to share, but I thought..."What the heck?" Why not show things the way I see them nost of the time: In Progress!


Here is the WIP I gave you a little peek of last week and all of you guessed correctly when you guessed it to be a bag. A new, springtime bag for me to be exact. Notice I've added some interesting detailing, you'll have to wait just a tad bit longer, I've got to get to the store and buy some fabric for lining before I reveal it in its entirety.
Here are the other items I've been working on, you might recognize them too. More Uglees! These guys give me a quick fix to quench my creative outlets, because I get to play with all different looks from their eyes, mouths, and...... hair? This one very well may have something on top that all my other Uglees lacked!
It is a very gray and dreary day here in the heartland....here's to staying cozy and crocheting. Happy Saturday friends!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I love your Uglees. I still haven't made one yet.. (Too many cute things to make, not enough time..) :)

Libby said...

I understand about not posting the WIPs. I used to post them all the time, now I just want you guys to see the finished project but sometimes it takes so long! I'll be looking forward to seeing your items when they're done.

Have a Happy Saturday!

Crafty Christina said...

Looks great so far. I agree, I love your Uglees. They're too cute to actually be considered ugly!!