Monday, September 6, 2010

Sharp turn ahead!

Slow down and put on the brakes! I was walking through the craft aisles at WalMart today, not really in the market for anything, but just perusing when it hit me: the colors I neede for my new fall hexagon bag. Don't get me wrong, I like the color palette well enough that I had chosen in the previous post, but it didn't inspire like the summer one did, but in this swatch of material that I passed.....I have my inspiration. These colors want to make me crochet hexagons so fast, I'll be carrying this bag in a week. (Don't hold me to that, but you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Loved your summer bag Caroline! Love these new colors, AND the colors you were working with in your last post too!... Hmmm, so are you now working on TWO new delightful bags? Can't wait to see! ~tina

Crafty Christina said...

Ahhh, isn't it awesome to find random inspiration? I love these colors!!!

- said...

Beautiful colors and bags. I just discovered your blog and will be back-it is lovely.