Friday, March 28, 2008

Secret Pal Swap 2008

My package arrived from my secret pal. She is from Australia and I'm in awe and humbled by her generosity and intuition for picking out things that I'm going to love.Here's a picture of the entire package:



Here's one of my favorite things. My very own leapling!(Might have to find out where this pattern came from!)


A dishcloth Leisure Arts book! Can't wait to get started!

My very own scissors! These are mine all mine! Only a mom with kids can truly appreciate how much I'm going to enjoy always having my very own scissors. No more gluey and gummy Safe-T ones for me! LOL!


Look at all this yarn. It's wool and must be a brand from down under. I cna't wait to try it! I'm thinking some ami's or a FBB. Stay tuned I will post what I decide!

Souvenirs from Australia. My little boys love the magnetic kangaroo puzzle.


Assorted leaflets:

A daily planner:

A purse-size sewing kit:


A Leisure Arts book on accessories! Yippee!!! The cover scarf is already a WIP!

Many, many thanks to my "Aussie" pal. I appreciate all her time and energy into creating such a fun, thoughtful, and truly great surprise for me this Friday.

5 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Wowee that is a great package. And how neat to have yarn from Australia. I would pick something super special so you could brag about your Aussie yarn. lol I vote for a fbb bag but I am a little partial since I just made one and are making some more. What a great score you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great package!! ((drools))

Bennance said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog!

What a fun package. I totally understand your excitement at getting your own scissors ( I laughed when I read your post). I bought 6 pair (!) at the dollar store recently, and STILL have to hunt to find a pair when I need it! Enjoy!

Lesalicious said...

WOW love the swap package you got. Oh so amazing. Lovely:) now when can I come and play with all your things lol. :)

Unknown said...

WOW! That's so cool! My package was much better though LOL
Have you been tagged before? If you haven't, guess what? I just tagged you. Go to my blog for rules.
2kute