Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Back!

WoooHooo! The computer is fixed. It took almost two weeks(sweat, sweat) but Its better and faster than before. I have several finished projects but they are all going to my Secret Pal at the 'Ville's swap. I hope she'll like them.

We only have about 2 weeks until Spring Break. I have so much to teach. I always start to get panicky this time of year thinking"OMG! Can I get it all in before summer?"

Here is the latest project my DH has undertaken. A new/used Rv. It used to be his folks, now we have joined the world of wanderers. I am still overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to "camp" and all that entails, but I'm willing to give it the ole college try. Wish me luck! Maybe I'll get to Yelly Stone or the Grand Canyon.

1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

Welcome back! That camper looks like it'll be alot of fun!