Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Swap Swap Gals


My package arrived from Aurora. It actually arrived yesterday, but between 4 kids, myself, and 1 computer. I lost and didn't get to get on until tonight.
I was absolutely delighted with all the stuff! It was so much! I just kept unpacking and unpacking! What a thoughtful Swap partner. My favoites are definitely, the plastic bag holder. I had been eyeing those in the Pattern-a-day calendar and now I don't have to make one. It matches my kitchen beautifully. The bell will sit on top of my stove which is black ceramic so it sets off the colors great. The dish towels are perfect; I had all ready told Aurora how much I love a fresh set of towels and potholders! Anyway, I could go on and on. The mini-potholders are a great idea (glad you packed them, I'm going to be copying those!) I've actually set the bowl in my living room because its dressy enough and I could put nuts or mints in it for company.

More pics:






This one is too darK to see the great colors(burgandy and forest green):

Plastic bag holder and mini potholders:

3 comments:

Dragonflymom said...

I am really glad you liked them.........I am happy we were partners, I hope to be again in the future! If you want I have the pattern for the mini microwave mitts.

CraftyAshley said...

Woohoo! What a great package! I was waiting all week to see you gals get your packages. I think this is so much fun. Have a great day!

Lesalicious said...

WOW great package. How exciting it is to open a package for your swap partner. :) Just love the swaps.:)